Senior Executive, Corporate & Partner Relationship (5 positions based in Vientiane Capital, Pakse and Luang Prabang)
Growing Corporate & Partner Relationship channel is one of our vital parts of the company success. Senior Executive, Corporate & Partner Relationship one of the important roles to support and grow the direct corporate sales and partnership for better business growth and services.
Now we’re seeking a qualified many Senior Executives, Corporate & Partner Relationship to handle direct sales relationship of our various responsive insurance products with the prospective corporate clients and partners. The qualified Senior Executive, Corporate & Partner Relationship must have a strong understanding and experiences of the corporate sales relationship processes (generating leads, prospecting, building relationships, handling customer problems, and closing deals). The ideal candidate shall be a fast learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations to corporate customers, the Senior Executive, Corporate & Partner Relationship must be both personable and professional.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with the existing corporate clients and partners for better services and more business opportunities.
- Networking and generating potential leads for our future prospecting pools.
- Prospecting potential corporates and partners (i.e., SMEs, Banks, Microfinance Institutions, Leasing companies, international NGOs, etc.) for understanding and identifying their needs of risk protection solution (insurance needs).
- Working with underwriting team and the Senior Manager of Corporate & Partner Relationship to prepare the business proposal that can respond to the prospect/client’s needs/problems.
- Presenting the quality of our product range and inspiring corporates to be part of our growth journey in protecting more and more families and businesses against adverse events in life.
- Providing support on corporates work procedures and solving practical problems.
- Continuously listening to corporates and customers’ needs and working with internal teams to come up with best-value practical solutions.
- Tracking closely individual corporates sales performance, celebrating their successes, and having ongoing dialogues on how to do even better.
- Being a Trainer and Coaching Corporates for Product Knowledge / How to sell Insurance Products.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced sales environment, preferably in corporate segment.
- Passionate about servicing customers and about working with a varied range of people.
- Communicating clearly and persuasively based on trust and respect.
- Strong drive to explore and learn new things, never give up and reach ambitious growth objectives.
- Ability to work independently and be fast, be good at numbers, be good at multi-tasking and good eye for detail.
- Native Lao with also good English language proficiency for internal reporting purposes.
- Insurance sector experience is a s strong asset, as is experience in other financial services.
- Fluent to use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)